Are you looking for a platform to help your B2B firm get more wins?
Nutshell is a complete CRM and email marketing software. It helps B2B firms work better to get more wins.
In this blog, we will give you every piece of information you need about Nutshell.
Hence, in this article, we will be considering the following:
- The Price
- Login Guide
- Upsides and Downsides
- Deployment, support, and other information
Thus, let’s commence.
What is a nutshell?
It is a complete CRM and email marketing software. It offers some useful tools, like email marketing and contact management tools.
It helps you organize operations and reporting processes all in a unified place.
Price of Nutshell
The software offers two pricing plans. These plans are fair and easy to use, with no extra charges linked to them.
Having said that, let’s have a closer look at each of these plans:
The foundation plan is a simple yet flexible plan. It helps you organize your leads, contacts, and conversations.
Also, this plan allows a 14-day free trial when you sign up for it.
Hence, the foundation plan is priced at 16 USD per user/month (yearly) and 19 USD per user/month (monthly).
With that in mind, below are some features of the foundation plan:
- Improve the clarity of contact management and communication timelines.
- Email and calendar sync
- Ability to customize a single sales pipeline
- Sales and lead reporting
- Drag-and-drop pipeline board
- Interactive lead map
- Web forms that can be installed
- Activity reminders
The Pro plan is a more advanced plan with advanced features. This plan helps you take every chance to boost your team by using its amazing features.
Hence, like the foundation plan, this plan also allows a 14-day free trial for new signees.
However, the Pro plan is priced at 42 USD per user/month (yearly) and 49 USD per user/month (monthly).
Also, it comes with some features, as follows:
- Sales automation
- Limitless pipelines
- Full reporting suite, with activity, funnel, and forecast reports
- Limitless in-app phone dialing and recording
- Creating Personalized Email Sequences
- Sales and activity quotas, and everything in the Foundation plan
We were able to gather some reviews on this software product. Hence, here are some reviews:
The reporting and filtering tools help us keep track of our leads.
However, to get more than one sales process, I switched to Pro, which is quite pricey.
Global Sales Director
The Nutshell pipeline management tool helps manage every complex stage of sales. However, when it comes to document storage, there is a need for improvement.
Aman Preet S.
This software is easy to use, with simple integration, great customer support, and more. However, some features need improvement or expansion.
The layout is interesting and easy to use. Also, the support page has all of the information we need to complete a task. However, when entering a customer account, the app erases the letters while still typing.
Follow the simple steps below to log into your account:
- To start, visit the login page using a browser.
- Next, provide your email address and password.
- Now, click on ‘Log in’ and follow the instructions after that to log into your account.
- If you don’t have access to your password, you can create a new one.
- All you have to do is click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
Then, follow the instructions after that to create a new password for your account.
But if you don’t have an account, click on the ‘Sign up now’ link.
After that, follow the prompts to create an account.
Upsides and Downsides
My experience with the software is good, and I like how simple it is to create things.
The sales, through deployment, support, and everything else, were great.
My favorite part of this software is how easy it is to edit everything. Hence, being able to adjust notes and basic information on the home screen makes things simple.
I recommend intense training on set-up.
Data uploads can be terrible if not done well.
The loss of an old record of communication for a contact when you delete an old email is an issue.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud is a comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses manage their sales processes and improve sales performance.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Deployment and support
Cloud, SaaS, and Web-Based
You can check out our post on the price of Vtiger CRM here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does Nutshell cost?
16 USD per user per month (yearly).
19 USD per user/month (monthly).
- Nutshell Pro
42 USD per user per month (yearly).
49 USD per user/month (monthly).
What is Nutshell?
The software is a complete CRM and email marketing software. It offers some useful tools, like email marketing and contact management tools.